Repeated credits enrolment
According to the decree on public prices of the Generalitat de Catalunya, when you enrol for a second or more times, you will have to pay a surcharge:
|Number of enrolments||
EHEA and non-EHEA degrees repetition coefficient
Professional-oriented and with recomendations Master's degrees repetition coefficient
Other Master's degrees repetition coefficient
Second and subsequent degree surcharge
If you have already an official degree and you are starting your second official degree, you will have to pay a surcharge coefficient of 1.4 for every credit enrolled, except for master or doctorate studies. You will have to pay that surcharge also if you have non-official studies equivalent to an undergraduate degree.
You will be not have to pay this fee in the following cases:
- Students who have passed the first cycle of a non-EHEA degree and are starting a second cycle.
- Students who have started double-diploma studies, have already obtained the diploma of one of these studies, but need to enrol in a subject of the other studies.
- Students who have completed previous official or non-official but equivalent university studies in private universities or schools.
- Students with a disability degree of 33% or higher.
- Terrorism victims and their spouses and children.
- Domestic violence victims and their dependent children.