|9th CALL FOR GRANTS
UAB departments open their ninth call for predoctoral research grants for staff in training.
Click here to download the official document (PDF)
Once the grant award is formalised, candidates must be able to accredit their possession of a university qualification or have satisfied the requirements to access the third cycle of university studies or official postgraduate studies in accordance with the following rulings:
a) Third cycle university studies regulated by Royal decree 778/1998, of 30 April:
- Have completed studies leading to the official Spanish degree qualification (including engineering and architecture degrees), or , where appropriate, in accordance with foreign educational systems that are not adapted to and/or to not pertain to the European Higher Education Area, which offer access to doctorate programmes.
- Where applicants have obtained a qualification or completed studies in foreign educational systems that are adapted to the EHEA, they should have passed at least 300 credits.
b) Official postgraduate studies regulated by Royal decree 1393/2007 of 29 October:
- Have completed studies leading to the official Spanish degree qualification (including engineering and architecture degrees) or conform to foreign educational systems that are not adapted to and/or to not pertain to the European Higher Education Area, which offer access to doctorate programmes.
- Have completed studies leading to the official Spanish diploma qualification, technical engineering or technical architect qualification and have passed 60 ECTS credits of a university Master's course.
- Have obtained a degree with 240 ECTS credits in accordance with the EHEA.
c) In the event that applicants have obtained or carried out the studies leading to a doctorate qualification in foreign education systems, qualifications that offer access to official Master's degree.
Not hold a doctorate qualification.
Before the grant award process can be finalised, the beneficiaries must have registered for an official Master's degree or doctorate programme at the UAB through the academic management office of the corresponding faculty or school.
In accordance with Article 105 of the Public Administrations and Common Administration Procedures Law (Llei de Règim Jurídic de les Administracions Públiques i del Procediment Administratiu Comú), a typographical error is hereby corrected in Annex II of the Ninth Call for Trainee Research Staff at UAB Departments.
The information: Department of Philosophy - Number Position 2 - Reference 436-01-2/2011
Should be read as follows: Department of Philosophy - Number Position 1 - Reference 436-01-1/2011
Duration and funding
The duration of the grant period is 4 years (48 months).
The amount of the grants during the first two years is ¤12,372 gross per annum, and ¤16,512 gross per annum during the last two years.
Applications must be submitted between 15 April and 8 May 2011.
. Those who have been selected will also be informed by e-mail at the address indicated on their application forms.
Departments offering grants