• Applicants must be PhDholder at call deadline
• Applicants must not have resided or carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc) in Spain for more than twelve months in the three years immediately prior to the call deadline
• Applications have been submitted in English before the deadline
• Proposals contain all the required documentation
The complete application comprises:
• A certificate of the academic transcript for the degree qualifications o Copy of the PhD accreditation o certification
• Signed declaration stating not have lived/worked in Spain more than 12 month during the 3 years prior to the call’s deadline
• Extended CV (5 pages and up to two recommendation letters)
• Proposed research project (max 12 pages including references)
i. Summary & Objectives (1 page)
ii. State of the art (1 page)
iii. Expected progress beyond the State of the art (1 page)
iv. Research Methodology and Approach (2 pages)
v. Workplan, Gantt chart and Resources (3 pages)
vi. Expected Impact on Applicant Career Development (1 page)
vii. Ethical Issues (1 page)
viii. References (2 pages)
Applicants are invited to present their own research proposals including a budget for its development however the successful applicants might have to adapt their project in accordance to the hosting group resources.
After the call deadline, and before being submitted for review, each application will be examined for eligibility. This will be done within one week. Applications which do not meet the eligibility criteria will be rejected, and the applicant will receive an email stating the reason for rejection. Ineligible proposals will receive detailed information on how to submit a request for redress in the case where the applicant believes that the results of the eligibility check is incorrect. Applicants submitting a request for redress will have to present clear evidence proving that a shortcoming has occurred. Any such request must be received within seven days from the communication of the eligibility outcome. The Management Team will review all redress requests and will decide on the appropriate course of action that may lead to the acceptance of the proposal for the second step of the evaluation in well justified cases.
Applications must be submitted electronically. Annexes must be attached as pdf files.
Annex 1: PhD accreditation
Annex 2: Delaration of mobility
Annex 3: Extended CV
Annex 4: Recommendation Letter
Annex 5: Research project
Annex 6: Ethical Issue Table
Templates can be found on the website in the section, Documents and templates.
Additional supplementary application information will not be accepted after deadline.