Master's Degree in Transmedia Audiovisual Production
The new concept of "transmedia" has in turn created a new model of exploitation, which is still in its infancy in Europe but firmly established in the USA – the main driving force of the audiovisual industry.
Objectives- Skills in the application of technology in the process of producing and commercialising audiovisual products.
- Achieve a high level qualification in the ability to manage a company and an audiovisual product.
- Promote the creative skills, competences and abilities for the design and production of innovative audiovisual products with a guarantee of viability in the professional marketplace.
Students must hold an EHEA university degree or equivalent, giving them access to a master programme.
- Setting up and managing transmedia audiovisual companies.
- Creating and producing transmedia audiovisual products.
- Working in a transmedia audiovisual team: production director, head of production, executive producer.
Francisco Martín Villodres
UAB-specific Master's Degree
Dates: from 16/01/2017 to 15/10/2017
Departamento de Publicidad, Relaciones Públicas y Comunicación Audiovisual
Contact the programme manager *Required fields
You will receive a copy of your query by e-mail immediately and we will also include a PDF with all the information about the programme.