Master's Degree in Teaching with LKT: Managing Talent, Learning and Innovation in Organisations
IntroductionIt is clear that information and communication technologies (ICT) are having a great impact on organisations, on teaching, and on society in general. Numerous projects, whether on a European, Spanish or regional scale, support internet use in educational centres and these technologies have been deployed on a massive scale in teaching-learning processes.
At the same time, public and private organisations are facing the challenge of transforming traditional teaching models, to bring in learning and knowledge technologies (LKT) and take advantage of social networks and other social media.
The links between education and innovation and change are becoming ever clearer in the context of the knowledge society, and education is embracing new forms of organisation and development in order to foster the management of talent in individuals and organisations.
ICT and LKT will from now on play a key role in the forms of organisation and development being adopted by those working in change-oriented organisations. New approaches to education must also be adopted, to take into account continuous professional development and innovation. Human resource managers and senior executives need to develop their knowledge and skills, not only for professional reasons but as a response to the social, cultural and economic context in which they are working.
This master's degree provides knowledge and tools for the management of talent and learning in organisations by using ICT and the new social media. Firstly it gives up-to-date training in the use of ICT and LKT and, secondly, it offers strategies and instruments, both to exemplify the course content and to reinforce the practical, profession-oriented nature of the degree.
This master's degree, which is unique in the international market, stems from previous courses developed by the Department of Applied Pedagogy, namely the Master's Degree in New Technologies Applied to Education, lasting overmore than 15 editions, and offered through the University Postgraduate Institute (IUP) and the company AEFOL (www.aefol.com), a market leader in marketing services for e-learning and human resources companies, which since 2002 has been organising the EXPOLEARNING International Conference and professional fair (www.expoelearning.com) in Spain and Latin America.
This type of collaboration between the public and private sectors is of great value in this new scenario, allowing them to share approaches and methods in order to offer excellent, ground-breaking training.
ObjectivesThe objectives of this training programme are the following:
- Understand and review the new training trends in twenty-first century organisations.
- Critically analyse the possibilities and limitations of 2.0 technologies for training and the development of organisations.
- Analyse the role of the training in the current context.
- Offer professionals in the area of training the knowledge, skills, strategies and tools that allow optimal training management in their organisations.
- Train experts in 'Socialearning' offering knowledge, strategies and instruments for intervention.
- Encourage exchanges of the experience between training professionals.
Bachelor\\'s or Associate\\'s degree in any area.
- Manager, staff member, head of training, human resources, e-learning, community manager, social learning, social media applied to talent management in companies, and learning communities.
- Learning-community managers
- Development and innovation specialists in organisations.
- Specialist in talent management in organisations.
- Head of training in training centres
- Teacher or technician in charge of new technologies in teaching institutions.
- Teacher using new technologies in teaching-learning processes.
David Rodriguez Gomez
UAB-specific Master's Degree
Dates: from 21/10/2016 to 16/12/2017
Departamento de PedagogŪa Aplicada
Contact the programme manager *Required fields
You will receive a copy of your query by e-mail immediately and we will also include a PDF with all the information about the programme.