Master's Degree in Multimedia Design
IntroductionMultimedia industry demands professionals with solid inter-disciplinary knowledge that will allow them to be good at technology integration, able to decide how technology should adapt to be truly efficient in its role as mediator in the communication process.
These professionals must have training that combines knowledge of technology issues with humanities and social issues relative to design, creativity, communication and management.
ObjectivesThe Master's degree in Multimedia Design offers a solid technical, artistic and management training with the aim of producing professionals capable of designing and developing information systems which easily incorporate information presented in different media (text, image, audio, video, animation, etc.).
- Engineers and software engineers.
- Other degree holders (in technology, human sciences, health sciences, experimental or social sciences) wishing to focus a professional career on Information and Communication Technology - ICT's.
Students with non-technological university degrees, will have to complete some complementary training of technological content.
- Multimedia project design and implementation
- Multimedia technology consultant
- Multimedia software analyst
- Multimedia information and communication system designer and interactive product designer (audiovisual, CD and multimedia DVD, web portals, etc.)
Manel Taboada Gonzįlez
UAB-specific Master's Degree
Location: Escola Universitąria Gimbernat i Tomąs Cerdą (Avda. De la Generalitat, 202-206, Sant Cugat del Vallčs)
Dates: from 06/11/2017 to 27/07/2018
Catalan (50%), Spanish (50%)
Escuela Universitaria de Informįtica Tomąs Cerdą
Contact the programme manager *Required fields
You will receive a copy of your query by e-mail immediately and we will also include a PDF with all the information about the programme.