Master's Degree in Equine Physiotherapy
IntroductionThis Master's degree continues with the same aim to offer professional training to students qualified in Physiotherapy and Veterinary Medicine graduates, mainly in the rehabilitation of muscular-skeletal injuries of congenital, traumatic or post-surgical origin in horses.
It aims to integrate the theoretical knowledge in different disciplines for its practical application in prevention, as a complement the treatment and rehabilitation of horses.
- Associate's degree in Physical Therapy
- Bachelor's degree in Veterinary Medicine
- Physiotherapists and vets specialising in the prevention and treatment of injuries in horses in different disciplines.
- Promotion and management of specialist equine physiotherapy services.
- Teaching future physiotherapists using the knowledge acquired.
Marta Prades Robles
UAB-specific Master's Degree
Location: Escola UniversitÓria d'Infermeria i FisioterÓpia Gimbernat
Dates: from 14/09/2017 to 19/11/2018
Spanish (60%), English (20%), Catalan (10%), French (10%)
Departamento de Medicina y CirugÝa Animal
Escuela Universitaria de EnfermerÝa y Fisioterapia Gimbernat
Contact the programme manager *Required fields
You will receive a copy of your query by e-mail immediately and we will also include a PDF with all the information about the programme.