Master's Degree in Communication and Education (Spanish, Onsite)
This Master combines theory with practice, and it is made up of major courses and workshops, seminars and lectures.
Objectives- Offer basic knowledge of communication and education (authors, theories, trends, etc.)
- Offer the main current theories of education.
- Offer the main current theories of communication.
- Offer the theoretical foundations of education in the media.
- Offer current trends in the theoretical foundations of critical reading.
- Offer the concept of digital and media literacy.
- Understand the main range of existing educational media: Radio, TV, press, digital multimedia support and internet.
- Understand the existing formats and trends in the educational media industry (case studies).
- Show the possibilities for ICT applied to education.
- Understand the general methodology for project management.
- Describe the stages of creating educational audio-visual material.
- Understand the different stages involved in an educational radio product.
- Understand the different stages involved in an educational multimedia product.
Graduates in communication studies or education studies, multimedia engineers, journalists, designers, social communicators, or all those with an official Spanish university degree, or a degree from another EHEA country that gives access in that country to master's degree studies. A passive knowledge of English is required.
Press office jobs, teaching at different educational levels, research tasks, research project development, etc.
Anna Montero Farrero
UAB-specific Master's Degree
Orientation: Academic, Research, Professional
Location: Fac. CC. Comunicaciķ - Escola de Postgrau, Campus UAB, Bellaterra (Barcelona)
Dates: from 01/02/2019 to 30/11/2019
Departamento de Periodismo y de Ciencias de la Comunicaciķn
Contact the programme manager *Required fields
You will receive a copy of your query by e-mail immediately and we will also include a PDF with all the information about the programme.