Master's Degree in Communication and Education (Spanish, Online, Octubre)
Objectives- Provide a basic knowledge of communication and education (authors, theories, currents, etc.).
- Teach the principal present-day theories of education.
- Teach the principal present-day theories of communication.
- Teach the theoretical foundations of education in media.
- Teach the current trends regarding the theoretical foundations of critical reading.
- Teach the concept of digital and media literacy acquisition.
- Learn the range of existing educational media: radio, TV, the Press, digital multimedia and the internet.
- Teach the existing formats and trends in the educational media industry (case studies).
- Raise awareness of the potential of ICT applied to education.
- Teach the general methodology of project management.
- Explain the stages in the creation of an educational audiovisual.
- Teach the stages in an educational radio project.
- Teach the stages in an educational multimedia product.
Graduates in Media Studies, Teaching, Education, Multimedia Engineering, Journalism, Design, Social Communication, any other candidate holding an official Spanish degree or a degree awarded by an official higher-education institution pertaining to an EHEA state authorising the access to master's study in this country.
Work related to communication bureaux, teaching linked to various levels of education, research, development of research projects, etc.
Anna Montero Farrero
UAB-specific Master's Degree
Orientation: Academic, Research, Professional
Dates: from 01/10/2017 to 30/06/2018
Departamento de Periodismo y de Ciencias de la Comunicaciķn
Contact the programme manager *Required fields
You will receive a copy of your query by e-mail immediately and we will also include a PDF with all the information about the programme.