Master's Degree in Animal Law and Society (Onsite)
Apply for admission to the programme
The admission process serves to ensure that all students meet the programme's requirements and thus guarantee an optimal work environment during the course. To apply for admission, you must follow apply: you can do it online or in person, and in both cases you will need to provide the required documents.
from 15/01/2016 to 08/10/2016
In the event of seats remaining once the final date of application is expired, the coordination may prolongue it.
- Official Bachelor Degree or comparable (if still pending, please click here)
- Academic record
- DNI, TIE or valid passport
- Passport-type Photograph (176 x 220 px. in "jpg" format)
- Curriculum vitae
30.21 € (fixed registration fee, non-refundable and not included in the programme price).
If you choose to pay by POS (card) and you don't pay the fee during registration, you can do it later through this link.
Online or in person application:
We recommend you to scan the required documentation previously to have it ready.
The application interface will ask you to specify the codes of study and edition of the programme to which you want to enroll. Data from this program are: Study: 2826 and Edition: 6
To fulfill the application you need a NIU (UAB's University Identification Number). Choose the appropriate option for your case:
- Application with NIU: if you are a UAB student and remember your NIU and password (if you have any doubts, please check the Application handbook or the video tutorial below in this page):
- Application without NIU: if you're not a UAB student or can not remember your NIU and password (if you have any doubts, please check the NIU obtention handbook, the Application handbook or the video tutorials below):
If you have any further questions, please e-mail to email@example.com or call us at 93 581 4328.
In person application:
Online application tutorial :
Tutorial for the NIU obtention (in Spanish):
Online application handbook
Handbook for the NIU obtention
Contact the coordinator if you have any questions.
Contact the programme manager *Required fields
You will receive a copy of your query by e-mail immediately and we will also include a PDF with all the information about the programme.