Graduate Diploma in Oral Surgery, Implantology and Periodontics
IntroductionThis is a UAB-specific course aimed at pre-EHEA graduates in odontology or maxillofacial surgery residents.
The main aim is for students to acquire the theoretical knowledge and technical skills needed to plan and fit osteointegrated implants and carry out complementary procedures for dental rehabilitation.
Objectives- Learn the theory of implantology and prosthodontic rehabilitation.
- Learn to plan simple and complex dental rehabilitations.
- Acquire the technical skills needed for practising implantology, with the possibility of exercising them on patients.
- pre-EHEA Bachelor's Degree in Odontology and/or taking or having taken the specialisation in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.
- in the case of graduates in Odontology, the profile sought is Surgery or Periodontics
- General odontology.
- Implant dentistry.
- Oral and maxillofacial surgery.
Inés Carrión Fontanils
UAB Graduate Diploma
Location: USP Institut Universitari Dexeus. Sabino de Arana, 5-19. 08028 Barcelona
Dates: from 19/01/2018 to 23/11/2018
Instituto Universitario Dexeus
Contact the programme manager *Required fields
You will receive a copy of your query by e-mail immediately and we will also include a PDF with all the information about the programme.