Graduate Diploma in Language Correction and Support in Catalan
IntroductionThe Graduate Diploma in Language Correction and Support takes over from the Diploma in Language Correction and Quality (lasting 14 years, from 2000-2001 to 2013-2014) and the Diploma in Language Consultancy for Audiovisual Media (lasting 9 years, from 2005-2006 to 2013-2014).
Timetable of classes: Tuesdays and Thursdays from 4 to 8 p.m.
ObjectivesThe Graduate Diploma in Language Correction and Support produces qualified professional editors and language consultants for the audiovisual media sector.
- Bachelor's degree in Catalan Studies , Journalism, Audiovisual Communication, Translation into Catalan, Humanities, etc.
- If their degree is not in Catalan Studies or in Translation into Catalan, applicants must have an advanced certificate in Catalan.
- Passing score on the entry test.
Student profile: graduates who are competent in Catalan and interested in language correction and support.
- Freelance language correction.
- Language correction in publishing, newspapers and language services.
- Language support for Catalan-language radion and television.
- Language support for companies engaged in dubbing and sub-titling work.
Albert Branchadell Gallo
UAB Graduate Diploma
Location: Facultat de Traducció i Interpretació
Dates: from 10/10/2017 to 31/05/2018
Facultad de Ciencias de la Comunicación
Facultad de Traducción e Interpretación
Contact the programme manager *Required fields
You will receive a copy of your query by e-mail immediately and we will also include a PDF with all the information about the programme.