Graduate Diploma in Forensic Handwriting Analysis, Graphistics, Document Examination and Forensic Sociolinguistics
IntroductionThe programme focuses on the issue of expert authentication reports, mainly on manuscripts and signatures (contracts, delivery notes, cheques, bills of exchange, wills, postal votes, missives, anonymous messages, or graffiti), but also on typewritten documents and others (official or commercial forms, etc.).
Objectives- Train and enable students to work as experts to work in the legal system and also especially in cases of identification of the authors of written and printed documents, brands and patents, in order to gather evidence in expert reports and defend them in judicial processes.
- Train and enable students to gather evidence in expert reports and defend them in judicial processes., certifying and declaring authenticity of falseness of writing and graphemes, mainly handwritten, signatures and rubrics on contracts, delivery notes, cheques, notes accompanying wills, postal votes, missives, anonymous notes, graffiti and present their declarations in any judicial procedure by judicial designation or on the request of the legitimate party.
- Enable legal handwriting experts to us new techniques in graphistics, document examination and forensic sociolinguistics to include in expert witness reports.
- Make students aware of the essential observation of ethics and also legal knowledge in all of their activities as an expert witness.
- Use a Management by Objectives (MBO) approach and understand the basic concepts for organising a professional career.
Bachelor, Associate's degree or equivalent is required, but pending admission by the programme directors, students with an interest in the programme but who have a professional CV or uncertified foreign degree may exceptionally be accepted. Such students who don't hold the required admission degree will be awarded a certificate of completion.
- Calligraphy expert professional activity designated by legal party in judicial procedures.
- Listed as court appointed calligraphy expert in judicial procedures.
- Pre-procedural or extra judicial reports or certifications, collaboration with professional boards, sports clubs or other entities for verification of graphical identity of the absentee voters
Rosa M™ Custů
UAB Graduate Diploma
Location: Casa de ConvalescŤncia, Barcelona/ Universitat AutÚnoma de Barcelona
Dates: from 14/01/2018 to 31/10/2018
Spanish (90%), Catalan (10%)
Escuela de Prevenciůn y Seguridad Integral
Instituto de Ciencias del Grafismo
Contact the programme manager *Required fields
You will receive a copy of your query by e-mail immediately and we will also include a PDF with all the information about the programme.