Graduate Diploma in SAP ERP
IntroductionThe UAB has been certified as SAP education partner to teach masters degrees and graduate diplomas on this market-leading ERP system. The main advantage of offering training certified by SAP Education is that the masters degrees and graduate diplomas incorporate the SAP guarantee and provide access to the only recognized official SAP certification.
The Graduate Certificate in SAP ERP aims to train students in the organisational aspects of companies. That is the reason the content is approached from two different points of view: operations and technology.
Operations defines the business processes regulating relations and information flow between the different departments or units in the organization.
Information systems determine the required technological infrastructure to support business processes.
In the last two decades, SAP solutions have become authentic references in this area. That is why the most practical part of this programme is based on this manufacturer's solutions.
To achieve this goal, the Graduate Certificate in SAP ERP is structure in two large modules:
- the first one approaches business processes from a conceptual point of view.
- The second one exposes all the processes and their inter-relationships, but within the SAP ERP framework, so as to provide a broad vision of most of the modules in this ERP and of how they are linked.
This structure makes it possible to gear the programme towards those people who are more interested in management, ERP related technology project management, and people responsible for business processes will find the knowledge necessary to optimize processes and systems in the first and second modules.
Therefore, it is a programme aimed both at people who have reached a point in their professional careers where they need this type of training, as well as people who wish to start their careers in the area of professional services (business consulting or technology companies).
- You must hold a three-year or four-year degree in the fields of business administration, economics, law, or engineering.
- You may also be admitted if you are not from the aforementioned fields, but have experience with SAP.
- If you do not hold a university degree, you may enrol as well and will receive a certificate of attendance upon completing the course.
- Consulting companies for organisation, process analysis and ERP systems implementation.
- Accounting, finance, cost, treasury departments.
- Systems,information technology departments.
Victor Manuel Gimenez Garcia
UAB Graduate Diploma
Dates: from 07/11/2016 to 18/03/2017
Departamento de Empresa
Contact the programme manager *Required fields
You will receive a copy of your query by e-mail immediately and we will also include a PDF with all the information about the programme.