Deadline 16th May 2017
REGULATIONS OF THE PROCESS FOR RECRUITING NEW TRAINEE RESEARCH STAFF FOR ACADEMIC YEAR 2017/18
The object of this call for applications is the selection of NEW Trainee Research Staff (PIF) to join the UAB during academic year 2017/18.
Object:research tasks within a specific project and teaching-support tasks, with the aim of completing the doctoral thesis.
Duration:maximum 3 years from the official starting date. An annual review will be conducted on the basis of a report from the academic committee of the doctoral programme, which, if unfavourable, could lead to the termination of the contract. Receiving the doctorate before the official end date could lead to the termination of the contract.
Working time:37.5 hours per week.
Gross monthly salary(12 payments): €1,211.29 for 2017.
- All those wishing to apply for these positions must submit the corresponding online application form, which will be available on the UAB's website
55126-1 / 55126-2 – DEMO
55126-3 / 55126-4 – IDEM
- The period for submitting applications is until 16thof May, 2017.
- Applicants must attach the following documents to the online application form, in PDF format.
1. Application to participate http://www.uab.cat/doc/ConvocatoriaPDITemporal2017Annex3SollicituddeParticipacio, which by default should be signed digitally, unless this is made impossible by special circumstances.
2. Identity document.
3. Complete Curriculum Vitae (with no restrictions regarding format).
4. Academic transcript of the bachelor's degree held.