Submission of Applications
To apply for a place on the Erasmus+ programme please fill in the electronic application form that you will find at: UAB students - Outgoing Exchange Application form and Checking
The call 2017/18 has 3 application periods:
- 1st period: from 3 July to 15 July 2017. Resolution: 15 September 2017. Acceptance or rejection period: up to 22 September 2017. Up to 40% of the available resources will be awarded on this date.
- 2nd period: from 15 to 30 November 2017. Resolution: 15 December 2017. Acceptance or rejection period: up to 22 December 2017. Up to 40% of the available resources will be awarded on this date.
- 3rd period: from 15 to 30 March 2018. Resolution: 15 April 2018. Acceptance or rejection period: up to 20 April 2018. 20% of the available resources will be awarded on this date plus the possible unused resources from the previous periods.
Once you have completed your electronic application you must present the following documents at the School for Doctoral Studies:
· Documents justifying the participation requirements and the selection criteria:
- Letter of commitment by the PhD student that they will apply for the International Doctoral Research Component.
- Work plan in with the agreement of the supervisor or tutor and the agreement of the coordinator of the PhD programme.
- Learning agreement indicating the work plan and the approximate dates of the visit.