Timing of the call: from 20th February 2014 to 20th March 2014
Total budgetary allocation: €10,000
Who can apply for these grants?
1. Groups of students registered in the Groups Directory.
2. Student Councils, both the General of the UAB and Student Councils from the different centers.
3. Other groups of students through the Student Councils.
Applicant groups must fill out the form that can be found at this link for each activity.
Tutoring: from 7th to 14th March 2014
You can request an appointment for tutoring by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Maximum amount of the grant
1. For each activity, up to 70% of the total budget, or a maximum of €600.
2. For each beneficiary group, a maximum of €1,500.
3. Each group will receive a grant for a maximum of 3 activities.
Transfer of the funds awarded
At the time of the resolution: 60%
At the time of the justification: 40%
1. Promotion of equal opportunities.
2. Revitalization of the campus.
4. Research, dissemination and autonomous learning by the students.
Composition of the Assessment Committee:
Vice-rector for Students and Cooperation, 2 specialists in charge, 1 representative of the CEUAB and 2 students members of groups registered in the Directory, chosen by lot.
WHERE DO YOU HAVE TO SUBMIT THE DOCUMENTATION?
Both applications for the grants and the justifications must be submitted to the Registry of the UAB to the attention of the Vice-rectorate for Students and Cooperation.
You can find the Central Registry of the UAB in the main lobby of the Rectorate building.
The postal address is: Registre General de la UAB. Edifici A. Rectorat. 08193 Bellaterra (Cerdanyola del Vallès). Hours: 9am to 18pm, Monday to Friday.
You can download the regulatory bases and the annex of selection criteria.
In this call for grants for activities organized by students, a total of 108 applications from 39 groups of students have been submitted: 22 associations and 14 student societies registered in the Directory of Student Societies and 3 student councils of the faculties.
After considering the statements submitted by some student societies and the valuation of the Assessment Committee’s members, the final resolution on the call for grants for activities organized by UAB students is published. You can see the final resolution it at the end of this page.