Official Master's Degree in Sport Management
IntroductionThe main objective of the official master’s degree in Sport Management is to guide you in your development as an integrated sport management professional and train you in the use of management tools to recognize business opportunities, establish strategies, anticipate changes, optimise resources and analyse information with sound judgement.
Upon the completion of the programme, you will be able to:
- Understand and apply a strategic, global and objective vision to the sport industry from a business perspective.
- Create new market opportunities by applying an entrepreneurial spirit and a culture geared towards innovation in sport organisations.
- Use the most innovative practices in sport marketing and be more effective in brand strategy and sponsorship execution.
- Detect the key factors to lead professional teams and obtain the best results.
- Interpret the financial statements of a sport organisation and create financial strategies for new products and businesses.
- Optimise the management of a sport facility and sport event.
- You’re an (ex) athlete looking for education and a degree in sport management to give your professional career a boost.
- You’re working in a business environment and want to specialise in the sports industry.
- You wish to complete your education with a master's degree specialising in the administration and management of sports.
- You’re a working professional who wishes to focus on a career in the sports industry.
The official master’s degree in Sport Management puts you at the centre of your education. You will enjoy learning based on a learning-by-doing methodology. We encourage collaborative work and transfer the content to specific situations in sport management (connective teaching methodologies and social constructivism). Our expert faculty staff will guide you in the learning process, providing high quality training with the flexibility of online study.
The Johan Cruyff Institute uses a learning environment rich in educational tools to foster a model based on the interaction between the student, the class and the teacher.
- Learning 3.0: flexible schedules, different learning environments and technologies.
- World-class faculty: interaction with expert faculty and industry professionals.
- Collaborative tools, teamwork, communication and debate.
- Sports-industry oriented: training that brings you closer to the business side of the sports industry.
- Learning from experience: designed for professional improvement.
- Competitive sport (professional sport clubs and event management).
- Governance (sports federations and associations).
- Sports facilities and events (championship organisation, sports clubs).
- Community sport (foundations or municipalities).
- Sport consultancy (personal business ventures).
- Sports journalism.
- Marketing and sponsorship (private or public companies).
Credits: 60 ECTS
Beginning of the pre-enrolment period 13/01/2017
See the calendar
Online: €146 per credit.
Course ends on 21/06/2018
Place: UAB Casa Convalescència, Sant Antoni M. Claret 171, 08041 Barcelona.
Contact us for more information, filling in this form: *Required fields
Once the form has been sent in you will get a confirmation e-mail
Master's degree website http://johancruyffinstitute.com/en/