Official Master's Degree in Prehistory, Antiquity and the Middle Ages
The master's degree in Prehistory, Antiquity and the Middle Ages aims primarily at graduates in History, Art History, Humanities, Philology, Anthropology, Biology, Geology.
The main objectivesare to develop the knowledge and skills necessary to obtain advanced knowledge in the field of Archaeology, thus enabling students to develop their research skills and equip them for the profession of archaeologist.
Career optionsCareer options once you have completed the Master's degree in Prehistory, Antiquity and the Middle Ages include:
- Research, protection, conservation and dissemination of historical-archaeological heritage (archaeological fieldwork, management of archaeological heritage, museums, cultural foundations, archaeological sites, etc.).
- Teaching of subjects related to history and archaeology, as well as languages.
- Collaboration with mass media and publishing houses.
- Cultural assessment for different types of institutions or the public administration in general.
- Management of both public and private international projects.
- Lecturing or working in research at universities or research centres.
Foreign and exchange students
Credits: 60 ECTS
Beginning of the pre-enrolment period 13/01/2017
See the calendar
€66 per credit (non-EU citizens who do not hold a Spanish residence permit). 2017/18 Academic year.
Contact us for more information, filling in this form: *Required fields
Once the form has been sent in you will get a confirmation e-mail