Official Master's Degree in Social and Cultural Anthropology
Application for admission to the master's degreeBefore beginning the application please check out the access requirements, the required documents that you will need to scan and the admissions calendar.
Your pre-registration will only be considered valid after the application payment by credit or debit card and once you have attached all required documents.
STEPS TO BE TAKEN TO COMPLETE THE APPLICATION FORM
1- Click on the online application form and choose the master's degree you are interested in.
To open the form you need a university ID number(NIU) and password. To obtain these:
- If you are not already a UAB student fill in your personal details in order to sign up.
- If you are at present a UAB studentor have been one, you have a university ID number (NIU) and you remember your password, go straight to your application.
- If you are at present a UAB student or have been one, but you do not remember your university ID number (NIU) and/or you do not remember your password, fill in your personal details again to recover them.
3- Scan the necessary personal and academic documentsand attach them to your application. The documents should be attached in pdf, jpg, or Word formats (4 MB maximum).
4- Make the mandatory application payment (30.21 Euros, not refundable) by bank card (credit or debit). Please note that the application payment needs to be made using a bank card. This payment is not needed in the case of Erasmus Mundus master'sdegrees and the master'sdegree Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
5- If you wish, you can download a document confirming your application for admission has been made.
Open the application form
Documents for admissionYou will need to collect and scan the following mandatory documentation to attach to the online application:
- Application form
- Academic transcript of higher studies with details of: subjects studied, ECTS (or hours), number of exams sessions required per subject, grade per subject and overall grade.
- Degree/qualification corresponding to the academic transcript presented in the previous point. (if you still haven't got it you can send it later).
- Certificate accrediting level of English.
- A letter expressing motivation for application to join the master, addressed to the Coordinator. You must tell a universities selection (at least two) where, furthermore UAB, you will follow the program. Also you must tell the name of the codirector you woud have at UAB and at the university you have chosen as a partner.
- Recomendation letter.
Remember that if the documentation you are attaching is not written in Catalan, Spanish, English, French, Portuguese or Italian, you will also have to include the respective sworn translations into Catalan or Spanish.
If you do not yet have the degree because you are still completing the course, you must declare this in the “Situation of previous studies” section, indicating Pending.
Master's degree website http://creole.univie.ac.at/