Bachelor's Degree in Business Management and Administration
The Bachelor's Degree in Business Management and Administration provides students with the necessary scientific training in the basic and applied aspects of business economy, organisation and management. Students may also take the degree entirely in English.
Graduates of this degree acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to create, direct, assess and evaluate all types of businesses and in all of the departments (purchases, production, logistics, quality, administration, accounting, auditing, finances, human resources, sales, marketing, etc.). This degree also allows its holders to work as economists in technical economic areas of public administration. Our graduates can select and manage information, identify growth and market opportunities, allocate resources within organisations, motivate individuals and teams, align with set goals and evaluate results.
Students can specialise in Management; Finance and Accountancy; Sales; and Business Economics. Moreover, the UAB offers outstanding master's and doctorate programmes in economic analysis, thus allowing graduates to continue on to the highest academic and professional levels.
This degree is offered at the UAB Faculty of Business and Economics, which facilitates and encourages student exchanges with internationally renowned universities. The degree also offers work placements through its University-Business Programme.
The degree is taught by lecturers of great prestige who are devoted to research into economics in centres like the Institute of Economic Analysis (CSIC), located on the UAB campus.
The ideal student for this bachelor's degree in Business Management and Administration should have the following qualities:
- Interest in understanding the business world and the economy.
Basic knowledge of mathematics and computer tools, as well as English, is recommendable.
The bachelor's degree in Business Management and Administration trains students with the skills needed to work in any type of commercial activity:
- Creation of small companies (entrepreneur).
- Development of management activities at different hierarchical levels of the company (financial management, commercial management, management control, human resource management, etc.).
- Evaluation and auditing of businesses, banking and other financial companies (management of funds, stock markets, assessment of qualifications, etc.).
- As well as the preparation needed to access public administration posts related to business management (state economist, public finance, hospital management, city councils, etc.).
Continuous assessment, taking into account all the students' work in class, in practicums and in oral and written presentations, and exams.
Mornings and/or afternoons
Number of credits: 240
Duration: 4 years
Period of study: Four academic years divided into two semesters each.
Part-time or full-time: Full-time dedication. Part-time option available.
Contact us for more information filling in this form: *Required fields
Once the form has been sent in you will get a confirmation e-mail