Information for 2015-16 updated in July 2015!
Exchange Students Circuit:
BEFORE YOUR ARRIVAL AT UAB
1) You have to be officially nominated by your university.
2) Application form: http://sia.uab.cat "Sign in and Application form Incoming students”.
3) Pre-enrolment Online in the Faculty (July or December - depending on the period of your stay - you will receive an e-mail with detailed information)
WHAT TO DO WHEN YOU GET HERE
4) Go to the International Welcome Point (IWP) situated in "Plaça Civica", open from 9.30 until 15.
5) Go to the Faculty (Gestió Acadèmica) in your Enrolment Appointment date and hour (see below) to:
* Enrol in the courses.
* Provide the documents: copy Passport or ID card, copy of Health Insurance Card and a Photo
* Hand in the documents that have to be signed (you will receive and email when signed)
IMPORTANT: you will be given an Enrolment Appoinment before your arrival at UAB.
6) Attend an Information Meeting: September 15th, 15.00 at room "Sala d'Actes"
7) Go to the Punt d'Informació i Suport Logístic (SLIPI) of the Faculty to pick up your Student card (15 days after your arrival at UAB)
WHAT TO DO BEFORE YOU GO BACK
8) Hand in the documents that have to be signed at Gestió Acadèmica (at least one week before your departure)
You will need a previous appointment:
9) The Transcript of records will be sent to your university once the exams period has finished.
Additional Information: Please read the "Faculty Guide IN"