Exchange Students Circuit: (Last update, June 2016)
YEAR 2016-2017 - The information will be updated in July 2016
Dates of year 2016-2017:
1r semester: classes from September 12 until December 21, exams in January 2017
2n semester: classes from February 2 until May 12, exams in June 2017
BEFORE YOUR ARRIVAL AT UAB
1) You have to be officially nominated by your university.
2) Application form: http://sia.uab.cat "Sign in and Application form Incoming students”.
3) Pre-enrolment Online in the Faculty (July or December - depending on the period of your stay - you will receive an e-mail with detailed information)
4) Language of the courses: At the end of the page you will find a list of courses in English. Regarding the other courses you will have to wait until your arrival at UAB and then, ask the teachers
WHAT TO DO WHEN YOU GET HERE
5) Go to the International Welcome Point (IWP) situated in "Plaça Civica", open 9.30 to 15.
6) Attend an Information Meeting: February 4th, 15.00 at room "1"
7) Go to the Faculty (Gestió Acadèmica) in your Enrolment Appointment (see below) to:
* Enrol in the courses.
* Provide the documents: copy Passport or ID card, copy of Health Insurance Card and a Photo
* Hand in the documents that have to be signed (you will receive and email when signed)
IMPORTANT: you will be given an Enrolment Appoinment before your arrival at UAB.
8) Go to the Punt d'Informació i Suport Logístic (SLIPI) of the Faculty to pick up your Student card (15 days after your arrival at UAB)
WHAT TO DO BEFORE YOU GO BACK
9) Hand in the documents that have to be signed at Gestió Acadèmica (at least one week before your departure). The document has to be leaved and picked up by the student him/herself. Please be aware that you will need 2 appointments:
10) The Transcript of records will be sent to your university once the exams period has finished.
SCHEDULES and EXAMS (at the bottom of the page):
STUDY GUIDES (CONTENT OF THE COURSES/SYLLABUS):
Additional Information: Please read the "Faculty Guide IN"